Mother’s Day cake! I’m getting the girls to practise this as a test run for Sunday 😂😂😂
This is the perfect perfect simple recipe that I’ve been using for everything – including cupcakes and tray bakes!
- Beat eggs and sugar for at least 6-10 mins
- Sieve flour 2-3 times (lifts the flour and takes lumps out) and fold in
- I only had 2 tsp baking powder
- Warm the milk slightly
- For room temp eggs- if ure like me and keep ur eggs in the fridge – take out eggs the night before.
- Mine took 18 mins
- Whipping Cream with icing sugar and for spreadable jam use a whisk for the filling