Oreo ice cream!
Reminded me of vienneta! Perfect to take as a gift to someone’s house too (can’t wait for lockdown to be over!)
1ltre vanilla ice cream (keep out so slightly softened if using ready made ice cream)
I packet oreo
1 packet milk chocolate
1. Keep aside 2-3 Oreos and crush the rest into crumbs
2. Line a 1 litre loaf tin with the cling film overlapping and extra hanging over the edge of the pan
3. Prepare a large piece of grease proof paper on your work surface.
4. Break up your chocolate bar into a microwaveable bowl, add your oil and place in microwave to melt on intervals of 20 secs.
5. Pour your melted chocolate and spread finely into your greaseproof paper- leave to completely dry (careful if you are putting in the fridge as the paper will be very floppy!)ive sometimes done this first thing in the morning
6. Pour 1/2 of your Oreo crumb into your softened ice cream and mix together
7. Pour a 1/4 of your ice cream mixture into your loaf pan, break some of your hardened chocolate chars place on top – repeat cycle. Leave a 2cm gap at the top of the pan.
8. Top with remaining crumb (reserve some for decor in air tight container )
9. Wrap the overlapping cling film and place in the freezer on a flat shelf
10. Leave to freeze over night
11. Cut into slices to serve- can serve with berries crumbed Oreo or broken pieces of Oreo.
I’ll post my no churn ice cream recipe soon!
This recipe is amazing if u have a few left over tubs of ice cream and want to make something new!
Inspired by food magazine
Alternatives – crush crunchie bar , chocolate chips , mint Icecream , Nutella and nuts,
#icecream #icecreamrecipe #oreo #homemade #feedfeed #foodblogger #foodism #huffposttaste #whatsfordinner #whatsonmyplate #getinmybelly #foodstyling #comfortfood #selflove #whatmakesyouhappy #familytime #treats #chocolate #delicious #instafood #foodstagram #simplerecipes #easyrecipes #foodblogfeed #yummyfood😋 #lovefood #buzzfeast #buzzfeedfood #tastethisnext #foodmagazine